- The x-axis is the date we ran tests, and the y-axis is the score of the benchmark.
- The front page displays a hybrid of historical data, as well as the most recent samples.
- You can click on a datapoint to see a tooltip with more information.
- Tooltips will either give you the revision range used to condense a point, or the changelog that occurred in between two points.
- Tooltips can be dragged around, for easier comparison.
- Some benchmarks use time (lower is better), and some use points (higher is better). We orient all graphs so lower is better, visually.
- Use the "machine" menu to see different computers' benchmark results.
- Use the "Breakdown" menu to drill down into individual benchmarks.
- You can click and highlight any area of any graph to zoom in. It might pause to download data.
- You can unzoom by double-clicking inside a graph.
- A graph will refresh every 5 minutes if it is not zoomed in and has no attached tooltips.